Friday 6 May 2011

Lil Miss Shopoholic: £12 Body Shop Haul


If you read this post, you may know about the Body Shop Groupon deal. The deal consisted of spending £12 and receiving a £30 body shop voucher - what an AWESOME deal. Unfortunately, this deal is over :(

I purchased two vouchers. With the first one, I purchased a Shimmer Wave bronzer for my mum, and a candle (Soft Linen), as well as a solid perfume (Love etc.) 

I went to the Body Shop yesterday as the voucher is running out this month. This is what I bought:



Body Shop Shimmer Waves in Bronze. (Perfect bronzer for the summer!)

Body Shop Shimmer cubes palette no. 6. (I wore them today, and I'm super happy I chose these!)


Mango Shower gel (sample bottle - great for travelling!)
  

As I spent over £25, I receieved a free gift:
It included a Vitamin E mascara, Big and Curvy mascara as well as a hand and nail treatment.
All this for £12? Bargain!

Have you come across any great bargains?

2 comments:

  1. ahh i really wish i had bourght this deal!!! i wasnt really into groupon at the time but now im obsessed. All your goodies look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Groupin is addictive right :) Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, they make my day :)