Wednesday 19 February 2014

Lil Miss Bright: I love candles +

I love candles so much that my sister now resorts to calling me a 'Candle Freak'. 

I never used to understand why people would spend so much money on candles but I managed to see sense a few years ago. Candles add ambience to the room, and make your room smell heavenly.

Here are my three favourite Yankee candles at the moment: 


Not in any particular order of preference:

1) Sweet Strawberry - 'the essence of perfectly ripe strawberries sprinkled with sugar'. The scent pay off is not as strong at the wax tart, but it smells very sweet

2) Vanilla Satin - 'A smooth blend of rich vanilla, romantic flowers and sensuous sandalwood'. This is my favourite scent (even my mother, who dislikes the smell of vanilla likes it) and apparently Yankee are going to discontinue it

3) Vanilla lime - 'Smooth and refreshing ... the creamy richness of vanilla with sweet cane sugar and a zesty lime twist'. This is absolutely delicious - it makes me crave the lemon drizzle cake from M&S 

What's your favourite candle?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your lovely comments, they make my day :)