Sunday 27 July 2014

Cape Verde

A few weeks ago, I entered paradise - in the form of Cape Verde. A lot of people haven't heard of Cape Verde - it's an island near Africa. It's full of beautiful white beaches which have talcum powder like sand and stunning turquoise waters.

If you want to relax by the beach, sipping cocktails (or mocktails in my case), then Cape Verde is the ideal destination for you. There's not much to do in terms of sight seeing, although we did go quad biking for four hours (we drove on the sand dunes and on the beach), which was pretty awesome!

We stayed at the Riu Touareg hotel, situated in Boa Vista. It was a beautiful hotel. I love all-inclusive hotels - it gives you that time off from cooking :) The hotel did lack a bit of choice for vegetarians, but most places do anyway!

Here are some photos of the hotel:











yup that's me














 Have you been/ are you going on holiday?


2 comments:

I love reading your lovely comments, they make my day :)