Sunday 13 March 2016

Malaysia

Hi everyone, I have decided to start blogging again. My last blog post was back in 2014 and I want to aim for several blog posts a month. I feel that I am much more organised with my time now.

I went to Bali and Malaysia last year. In this blog post, I am going to show some photos from my trip to Malaysia. I stayed in Kuala Lumpur. 

We started off our trip  by visiting the Petronus Twin Towers, which look even more magical at night time. You could also go inside the tower but we chose to just take photos outside of it as it was truly breathtaking. 

 Next, we visited the Batu Caves, which has the second largest Hindu statue in the world. We had to climb over two hundred and fourty steps to reach the top. There were monkey's everywhere - if you ever go, cover your whole body (as a sign of respect) and never walk around with food as the monkey's will jump on you and try to steal it off you. 


We also visited the Thean Hou Temple in Kualar Lumpur. It is a Chinese temple The atmosphere was really serene inside.. Here are some photos:


Incense sticks inside the temple

Beautiful candles inside the temple




Street in KL
Overall, there are some beautiful things to see in Malaysia, if I go again, I would probably visit other parts of Malaysia. Two or three days is enough in Kuala Lumpur.

My next blog post will contain photos from my trip to Bali so stay tuned!

2 comments:

I love reading your lovely comments, they make my day :)